Monday, December 19, 2011

More work from this Semester

Music really inspires my creativity, Classic Rock is my favorite genre of music, Roosters are one of my favorite animals, and I love to drink coffee. In Courtney's final project for the semester, I really felt like I got to let it all loose and have a lot of fun. With every project, I try to find music that feels like the story I've created, and something about the work that I can really sink my teeth into. With this project, I got to do both!!

 Jimi Rooster's desing was inspired by a combination of a Polish Rooster and Jimi Hendrix.
My good friend, Eryn introduced me to Polish Roosters during my research and reference stage of developement. It really helped me find the look of Jimi Rooster.

Jimi isn't the best salesman. He often expresses himself in non-comformist ways...

No comments:

Post a Comment